Many people are curious about what qualifications a regular translation company needs, so it is not clear that friends to listen to the introduction of Beijing translation company!
I. time of incorporation:
The number of years of incorporation is directly proportional to the service provided by translation service companies and the quality of translation. Without strong service strength, the life span of any translation company will not be too long. Only when a translation company has been established for more than 5 years can it accumulate sufficient translation experience and translator resources to ensure the quality of translation projects or materials.
II. Qualification of translation company and quality of Translators
The more qualified the translation company is, the more kinds of translation it can provide, and the better the service quality. Because only with real hard power can we get more translation qualifications from the state. At present, in order to reduce the human cost, most translators adopt the part-time cooperation mode, and the number of full-time translators is the most fundamental embodiment of the strength of the translation company. The more full-time translators, the higher the quality of the company's translation, which is beyond doubt.
III. customer cases
Through customer cases, we can know: the industry field of translation company, the scale and quantity of cooperative customers, and the professional degree of translation company. Because large-scale customers generally have strict requirements for translation quality and qualification of translation company.
IV. service process and team of translation company
A regular translation company should have the following operation team and systematic operation process.
1. Sales team: responsible for product sales of translation services and promotion of translation products of the company.
2. Project team: the project manager selects the most suitable translation service personnel according to the requirements of the project's professional field, language, translation type and many other aspects.
3. Proofreading team: the proofreading team proofread the translated manuscript in terms of vocabulary, typography, spelling and punctuation to ensure there is no omission and mistranslation.
4. After sales team: in the process of service use, the customer puts forward supplementary or modification requirements, and the after-sales service team informs the project manager of the modified requirements and supplementary requirements, and the project manager arranges relevant personnel to provide relevant services to the customer.
V. business link
1. Quotation: if you make a direct oral quotation, and the details of the quotation are unclear, it is self-evident. Regular company's quotation is determined according to the content of translation, the difficulty of content and the time of submission. After fully understanding the customer's demand and the manuscript, a detailed quotation will be given.
2. Contract and confidentiality: after cooperation, regular companies will generally issue standard contracts with legal effect, and sign corresponding confidentiality agreements at the request of customers.
3. Invoice: regular companies will issue corresponding invoices.